Zilog’s MultiMotor Series Development Kit aids in the development of motor control applications using an assortment of Zilog MCUs aimed at the motor control environment. It provides an application-specific platform for creating a design using a Zilog motor control MCU. This development kit features a Zilog MCU Module connected to a 3-Phase MultiMotor Series Development Board, plus a 24V DC/3200 RPM 3-phase motor.
The MultiMotor Series Development Kit supports:
- Sensorless block commutation
- Hall sensor block commutation
- Hall sensor sinusoidal PWM commutation
- Hall sensor space vector modulation commutation
- Several motor types, including BLDC, PMSM, and ACIM
- Control algorithms including sensored, sensorless, trapezoidal, sinusoidal, and space vector modulation
The MultiMotor Series Development Kit is easy to use, and highly adaptable, featuring a variety of Zilog MCUs, commutation methods, motor types, and operating conditions.
- 3-Phase MultiMotor Series Development Board
- 24V/30W/3200RPM BLDC motor
- Opto-Isolated UART-to-USB adapter (includes adapter and Type A USB extension cable)
- 24 V AC/DC Universal Power Adapter
Also required is at least one of the following MCU modules, which must be ordered separately:
- Z16FMC- Z16FMC00100MODG
- Z8FMC- Z8FMC000100MODG
- Z8051- Z51F3220100MODG
To program the MultiMotor Series MCU module, use Zilog's Opto-Isolated USB Smart Cable (ZUSBOPTSC01ZACG), which can be ordered separately from the Zilog Store
The MultiMotor Series Development Kit is RoHS-compliant.