Zilog's ZMOTION 20-Pin Detection and Control Development Kit provides a general-purpose platform for developing your application with the ZMOTION Detection and Control Family of microcontrollers featuring Zilog’s passive infrared (PIR) technology. The family includes a series of high-performance microcontrollers with integrated motion detection algorithms.
With the ZMOTION 20-Pin Detection and Control Development Kit, you can experiment with a variety of lenses and pyroelectric sensors to demonstrate the flexibility of the integrated motion detection algorithms and achieve the best possible performance for a range of lighting, detection and control applications.
The ZMOTION 20-Pin Detection and Control Development Kit features the following elements:
- ZMOTION 20-Pin Detection and Control Development Board
- USB Smart Cable Debugger
- 0.9" Focal Flat Lens Holder
- 0.77" Focal Circular Lens Holder
- Selection of Fresnel and Nicera lenses
- Selection of Pyroelectric Sensors
- Mini-USB Serial Cable
- Wall-Mount Power Supply
- Mounting Hardware
- Zilog Developer Studio II – Z8 Encore! Integrated Development Environment
- ANSI C-Compiler
- Sample Applications and Product Documentation
- Acrobat Reader install program
- Document browser
The ZMOTION 20-Pin Detection and Control Development Kit is RoHS-compliant.