Zilog's ZMOTION Detection and Control Development Kit provides a general-purpose platform for developing your application with the ZMOTION Detection and Control Family of microcontrollers featuring Zilog’s passive infrared (PIR) technology. The family includes a series of high-performance microcontrollers with integrated motion detection algorithms.
With the ZMOTION Development Kit, you can experiment with a variety of lenses and pyroelectric sensors to demonstrate the flexibility of the integrated motion detection algorithms and achieve the best possible performance for a range of lighting, detection and control applications.
Zilog also offers a 20-pin version of the ZMOTION Detection and Control Development Kit.
The ZMOTION Detection and Control Development Kit features the following elements:
- ZMOTION Development Board
- USB Smart Cable
- 0.9" Focal Flat Lens Holder
- 0.77" Focal Circular Lens Holder
- Selection of Fresnel and Nicera lenses
- Selection of Nicera pyroelectric sensors
- DB9–DB9 serial cable
- Wall mount power supply
- Mounting hardware
- Zilog Developer Studio II – Z8 Encore! Integrated Development Environment
- ANSI C-Compiler
- Sample code
- Acrobat Reader install program
- Document browser
The ZMOTION Detection and Control Development Kit is RoHS-compliant.